Ofra x NikkiTutorials Highlighter Review

Image
Hi lovelies, Yea turns out I lied again about the affordable makeup. I'm really sorry guys but with all this amazing makeup coming out I just can't help myself from buying the more expensive stuff. Ok I lied again, I bought this in another Beauty Bay sale and I got a whole £9 off (how could I not). As soon as I saw this on NikkiTutorials channel ( this video I believe), I needed to get this highlighter only because I don't want to use all my Sugarpill x Little Twin Stars palette (shameless plug but you can check out that review here ). The Ofra x NikkiTutorials highlighters are available in 2 shades: space baby and cloud 9. I purchased cloud 9 because I prefer a pink tinted highlighter over a silver highlighter (that's space baby). Both highlighters are available on Beauty Bay (see here ) and retail for £25 for 10g. You will get free UK delivery from BeautyBay and my order was delivered within 2 days. As always it was safely packed. The packaging is nice and s

GlossyBox UK November Subscription Review

Hi lovelies,
It's a new month, therefore a new GlossyBox UK Subscription box has landed on my doormat. As always this arrived quickly after the subscription of £13 was paid at the beginning of the month. The parcel was tracked and arrived well protected.
There are 6 products in the November GlossyBox, 2 of them are full size, 2 are deluxe mini samples and 1 travel size. The 6th extra treat is a perfume sample. I love this mix of product sizes as I don't expect a lot of full sized products for the price I am paying.
The first product that I had to try was one that we all got excited about last month when we got the sneak peek. We got a full sized Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in the shade girlfriend. Excited much. These retail for £18 so this is great value in your box right there. The packaging is suprisingly heavy for a liquid lipstick but is solid. I'm not sure about this particular shade for me or the smell but the formula glides on smoothly and easily. It feels very lightweight but it did feel tacky for a while after application although it didn't transfer when it was tacky.

The next product from this box was the YourGoodSkin Balancing Skin Concentrate. This is a deluxe mini that retails for £5.83 (full size RRP is £17). It is scented but it smells lovely and this dissipates after the cream has absorbed into your skin. This left my skin feeling soft and looking much better after each use.

The third product for me to try was the StyLondon eye-shadow palette. This palette of 9 contains 2 matte shadows while the rest are metallic. I'm not 100% sold on the matte shades as they blended away to very little pigment. The metallic shades looked amazing when swatched but didn't perform as well on the eye. With these it may be better to wear as toppers over matte shadows. This is the other full sized product in this months box and retails for £9.99.


The fourth product in this months box was the Context Micro-Derm Regenerator which is another deluxe mini. The deluxe mini retails for £6.50 (full size RRP is £26.70) and is a two in one cleanser with a gentle exfoliator too. This feels wonderful on the skin during use and leaves the skin feeling soft after. It's very gentle to the skin but leaves it looking bright. It is perfect to use with the balancing skin concentrate.

The penultimate product for me to try was the Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment. This is the travel sized product in the box and retails for £10. This hair mask smells amazing without been overpowering. It left my hair looking and feeling great as well as detangling the ends and making it easier to brush. I may have to purchase the full size.

The extra treat in the November box is a perfume sample from Chloé. Again I don't really like receiving these samples in my boxes but at least it was an extra. I ended up with the Chloé nomade but you could have received the Chloé Eau de Parfum. It smells amazing but it's not floral which I love. This perfume retails for £47 for 30ml.

Overall, I am reasonably happy with this months GlossyBox UK. The products work well for me and haven't caused me any skin problems. As always the contents of the box are of a much higher value than the price paid for this. I'm happy with most of the products which is a good thing as well as discovering new brands to try.
Thanks for reading. I really hope that you have enjoyed this review and that you will join me for more in the future. Don't forget, if you want to subscribe to GlossyBox Uk, use my refer a friend code by clicking here. There's no extra cost but it could save us both pennies.
Rach😘😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugarpill Cosmetics Trick and Treat Liquid Lipsticks

Ofra x NikkiTutorials Highlighter Review